The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone already knows that the stock and the upgraded stock both suck asphalt. Im looking for something that sounds alot better. It does not have to be the best in the world but just has some clear bass and overall sounds. Im definately looking for something that reasonably priced and has an easy install since I will be paying someone else to install it and I dont want to pay a ton to have it done. I know that means that a sub is probably out of the question since there isnt room without mods and I do not want to put it anywhere in the passenger footwell. So I just need a HU and front and rear speakers. XM radio and aux jack would be nice as well for the HU. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Without a sub you won't get any real bass out of this car, the speaker sizes are just too small. I went with Infinity reference series 4" and 5.25" from crutchfield, I think they were only 80 for front and rear and much better quality than stock. I can turn the volume up much higher without any distortion now and the quality is better. While I had it all apart I added the Blaupunkt Ipod connector for $20.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts