The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling the Audi and replacing it with a used vehicle. Either an Aston Martin or Maserati coupe. Anybody out there can provide words of wisdom. I need to consider, cost; thinking around 50k. Of course there are items to consider such as insurance, maintenance etc. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thinking of selling the Audi and replacing it with a used vehicle. Either an Aston Martin or Maserati coupe. Anybody out there can provide words of wisdom. I need to consider, cost; thinking around 50k. Of course there are items to consider such as insurance, maintenance etc. Thanks in advance.
Up the dosage of your tablets you will soon get over it. ;)

Massa any day.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you're gonna go for the Maserati, go for the Gran Sport and you can get an '05 for around your price range.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
if it was me i'd get the Aston :shrug: but thats just me :D

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I don't think you are going to get into an Aston for your price range. Nothing recent anyway.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I don't think you are going to get into an Aston for your price range. Nothing recent anyway.
++
...let me know if you find anything - my SO would like an aston...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
++
...let me know if you find anything - my SO would like an aston...
There's actually a couple on ebay under 50k. There was one guy fron back East selling his V8 98 for 35k. So there are some out there if you look hard enough.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
538 Posts
There's actually a couple on ebay under 50k. There was one guy fron back East selling his V8 98 for 35k. So there are some out there if you look hard enough.:rolleyes:
There's not an AM in that price range that I'd ever consider buying.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Jsut be sure that you have another 50K for maintenance... I looked into both of those cars with a lot of interest for about 6 months until I finally lost interest due to the service costs and the overal lack of driving experience for 50K :(. Ended buying a CTS-V instead....ended up selling it not long after buying it, as it wasn't much fun to drive either.... Now I'm looking at going full circle back to the old E36 M3, as it was more fun to drive and and you can buy them for a song...

Just a couple pennies for the jar from a guy that's been down the path...

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I wish my concerns were limited to your list...
They both look stunning!, but for looks alone the Aston is one of the few that I think looks as good as, if not even better than, the Lotus.

This is a no obviously bad choice between those 2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts