The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a small bit of assistance in Orange County California.
There is a guy on craigslist who is trying to sell a 2.0L 907 motor from a Lotus Elite. I would like to buy it but he says it is stored in a shop that is closing in four or five days. The seller says he has a storage unit but no truck or anything to move the motor.

I would like to buy it but I cannot get out there for perhaps a month or so to pick it up.

Is anyone on this forum near Orange County Calif (Santa Anna is what the ad says) who has a truck or other vehicle that could pick up and transport an engine from one location to another?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Does he have a way to get it on the truck when I get there? I can store it at my home until you come pick it up.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does he have a way to get it on the truck when I get there? I can store it at my home until you come pick it up.
Yes, it is at a shop. But the shop owner said it had to be gone by Tuesday so I don't know if it is still there. I will PM you to get contact details.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yes, it is at a shop. But the shop owner said it had to be gone by Tuesday so I don't know if it is still there. I will PM you to get contact details.

Thanks
More than happy to help, let me know! I can even send one of my drivers to pick it up if I can't.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts