The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm parting out my Elise and would like to see if anyone has a stock center console that they would be will to part with.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
britishrecycling.com

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
They are local here in Sacramento. They might have a couple Loti left :)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll knock $10 off to pay for your trouble to repack it in the box you CF console will come in and drop it off at a Fed Ex center. :D

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
My extra console is Ardent Red and would look silly on your car. But of course painted is not stock.
My car is red. I might be interested :D I know he can use my stock one

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
My car is red. I might be interested :D I know he can use my stock one
Send me a PM if you are serious. I am not trying to hijack his thread but if he ends up with your console and I make some room for new products by getting rid of my display model it won't be a bad deal for anyone. New they are about $170 for both pieces, used is usually around $80 - $100 if you can find one. I would think $100 delivered for both pieces (unpainted used) would not be out of line. Painted should be around $400 - $500 unless it was a rattle can home job. E-bay can be higher or lower depending on the seller and if the parts are a set or not but their prices on used parts are often higher than brand new.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'll knock $10 off to pay for your trouble to repack it in the box you CF console will come in and drop it off at a Fed Ex center. :D
You probably should go with one of the others offered here since my console will have the hole for the traction control switch.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still looking for one. Can't really justify paying much for it though. :eek: Just a little bit to cover someones time and expense to throw it in a box and drop it off at a Fed Ex location. I have a scratched up painted one that was originally in the car, I'm just trying to save the effort of sanding it down and respraying it. If anyone has one and wants to get it out of their garage, please let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts