The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a stock air box , snorkel & bracket - probably to another forum member - sweet condition. Probably with a good filter. I don't intend to rake anyone over the coals on the price, but need to ask for what it's worth because i'm trying hard to raise money for my radar detector etc. What's it worth? Shipping not included or included to CA. Your call. I intend to price it at the concensus -thanks.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
snorkel, vaccumn thingy, box, filter and mounting bracket? Wow! thats $680 at the parts store!!! You are a generous man. Right now I'm trying to figure out if BOE still has the snorkel and mounting bracket - for all i know the bracket got re-purposed during the REV install. But i also found a washer tank/pump in the parts that got shipped home...explains why my squirter doesn't squirt anymore . laughing. I think he needed the space for a surge tank, or catch can, or intercooler. That's ok - what's a washer bottle/pump assembly worth? haha. Don't mind me - i'm trying to figure out the correct forum for "name that part" - cause i don't know what half this stuff is, but it's all in sweet condition. And like I said, i really need a radar detector....

But after thinking about it for awhile - you know you have had the "right " amount of mods done in your engine bay when they have start removing stuff like washer bottles/pumps just to make room for the perforrmance parts.:)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Just being honest. Sounds like I could have tried to get more out of it.
Actually it may have been missing the cover to the air box or something like that. But it was largely complete.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's funny - people here are very generous - me too - i like that - i think we all should be. Money isn't everything. I was thinking maybe we could post a sticky in the "for sale " section - about what range stuff generally sells for used on the forum, independent of any Real market value.. Maybe not important.
Now I'm thinking I should ebay this stuff, atleast there I know exactly what i am doing. Like I said, if I didn't need the radar detector, or the money, I'd give this stuff away. Will be giving the OEM exhaust away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts