The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am going to get an elise and was wondering what was some good color options. Some of the exterior colors I want was black,yellow, and orange. I am not sure which one looks the best yet and I would appreciate it if you guys would post some pics of your exteriors/interiors if itsa a good match. I would also like to see a exterior black with a leather red inside since I think it looks nice. Also post YOUR opinion in which is the best match. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Either this guy is a troll (admin IP check?), or you should really search and look around more before posting or making a new thread... there are tons of pictures around

Hey everybody, I'll be getting my license on August 18 and was wondering to get a convertible elise(black) in August or wait until January so I can get a one year newer model since I am getting maybe a 2005 so If I wait til Jan. I might get a 2006. What o you guys think??? I am really eager to know thanks:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::crazyeyes

Does a lotus elise have the back seats like other 2 door cars and does it come with auto transmission? Thanks

ALL of you guys r just jealous becuz im the youngest one with a lotus becuz on of you poor ppl can afford or drive it at my age. HAHA!!
Ppl with battery problems, just get a bigger alternator for around 100 bucks and your battery will almost never die!

Get a Lotus whther its dnagerous or not(even though it in't) because u'll love it and wont regret it even if you get in a serious accident as long as u odnt die or become retarted

omfg u guys r soo stupid. global warming takes rain(and snow and w/ever else comes from the sky) and relocates it in bigger amounts. In VA WE usually get 8-10 inches about 4 or 5 toimes during winter This year we had one snowfall with less than one inch!! look up ur facts guys. Th e snow which was supposed to go to VA was relocated to other places and maybe ur state and makes it a bigger downpour. DUH

·
Registered
79 Posts
The best color was Polar Blue. They have replaced it with Liquid Blue. Black cars are very hot in the sunlight, believe me I have had several. You do not need to add to the heat factor in the cockpit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Out of black, yellow, and orange that you listed, I'd go with the chrome orange. It's a nice, unique color that few other cars come in.

Of course I'd suggest my color aside from that list-- Krypton Green!

·
Banned
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The best color was Polar Blue. They have replaced it with Liquid Blue. Black cars are very hot in the sunlight, believe me I have had several. You do not need to add to the heat factor in the cockpit.
I am hoping to get a convertible so I guess heat wont really matter and neither will the color affecting it.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I am hoping to get a convertible so I guess heat wont really matter and neither will the color affecting it.
What they make the Elise as a convertible? :eek:

Can you still use that as a daily driver?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Cory.. Come one man.. Hes the youngest Lotus owner!!! Cant ban him!! :rolleyes:

AFGDEVIL16... Go play with some other 15 year olds.. on honda-tech.com for example.. You know your first car gonna be a CIVIC!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
CR :up:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afgdevil16
Get a Lotus whther its dnagerous or not(even though it in't) because u'll love it and wont regret it even if you get in a serious accident as long as u odnt die or become retarted

Even you do become "retarted" you can just be "re-smarted".

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Be sure to get the 'touring model' fronts seats. They have low headrests and allow the passengers in the back seat to see better and make it easier to have conversations when double-dating.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
thats BS..you cant fit the tv screens in the back of the touring headrests....

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
thats BS..you cant fit the tv screens in the back of the touring headrests....
Don't you watch PMR?? You put them in the front of the headrests now. You have to wipe them down alot to keep down the hair gel buildup however.rotfl

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I think the best color for this joker would be chrome BAN !! :no:

though I prefer ardent BAN myself :up:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts