The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed adjustable seat height brackets today and forgot to mark the electrical connections that go to the seat. There are 3 total. One is for the seat belt sensor. I have no idea what the other 2 are for. they are small 2 pin connectors and are exactly the same. I don't have heated seats so I was wondering what they connect to. Possibly airbag sensor maybe.
If anyone knows the correct way these go, please help out. I'm thinking that they just close the circuit but not sure. thanks. BTW I have a 2011 NA Evora

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe if I add the button they will work. LOL The button is about $100 maybe I'll try. BTW any word on plackslayer JR exhaust?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Be warned, my car is an ex factory management car, 2011 chassis number but not full 2011 spec. One seat had both elements, the other just one. I bought the switch (it already had the wiring in the dash), fitted it and got the dealer to ensure it was activated in the ecu, put in the relay in the footwell but still nothing! Anyway I gained an internal boot release button.

Gav

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm currently considering a MY10 Evora, are there existing seat elements that have the potential to be activated as well, along with a harness, or is this only in late 2011 models?

It seems crazy to go up several thousand dollars for a late 11 just for this feature but I live in New England and heated seats are pretty important!

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Redesigning the Jr. The first one is available though and it came out quite nice. Videos are supposed to be on their way soon by the new owner.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry I wasnt clear, mine is a late 2010 car, september build from memory. If you take the dash trim off and look to see if you have the harness and connector for the second row of switches thats the best way to tell. A 2011 chassis number may give a clue but no guarentee.

Gav

1 - 10 of 10 Posts