The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1972 Lotus Elan Sprint
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted a thread "Wanted: BRIGHT 08 Exige S240" under Classified/Lotus Cars wanted. It was up, and I noticed that I'd neglected to make (part of) the title bold. So I tried to edit it via the body (vertical dots), and then via the (vertical dots) by the title, and then by editiing the thread - no good. I could select and replace the title contents but couldn't change the font format. Then (I gather because I had "edited" the thread, it is waiting moderator approval. Sheesh.

1. I've looked but not found a thread specifically describing the moderator approval process. Is there one? I've seen some discussions with brief instruction to invoke moderator attention by something like @moderator name... ???

2. Can we "normal" members edit our threads' titles without moderator involvement (e.g. I've seen "SOLD!" put at the front of the title).

Many thanks.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,863 Posts
Might be good to either post this to Community Help
or MENTION one of our capable Mods, like @oldmansan or @Kubera

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Might be good to either post this to Community Help
or MENTION one of our capable Mods, like @oldmansan or @Kubera
@NCsteve Your post was in the approval queue. I'm not sure why, but lately members are getting put in the approval queue, even if they've been here for many years. No rhyme or reason. I've already mentioned it, but I'll do it again @Administrator . @carbuff is right, mentioning someone (@oldmansan), starting a conversation (previously know as a PM) or quoting them will get their attention. The moderators don't read every post.

San

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,144 Posts
Feel free to reach out to me or San with any requests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts