The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With HRM closed, I'm looking for a shop in the Westchester County area to bring my Elise to that can do a NYS Inspection. Any recommendations? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I am in the same boat, as mine expires in a few months....

·
Registered
342 Posts
NY state.

Hi Guys, I am (was) in the same boat. Where are you located, but I have a small place in Shrub Oak that does great, in/ out 10 mins. No test drives, no BS always an easy pass. Sticker on the spot of course.
I went to some local tire/ automotive places 5 times at the one place and then they would act weird, want to road test the car, The shop manager got all strange because he would not fit in the car ???
These guys should generally not be allowed within 10ft of a Lotus.

The guys in Shrub Oak ( Taconic / Rte 6 ) did my Esprit and Exige.

If you want to go up this far ( northern Westchester ) I will send you the address.
I also have another guy in Bedford Falls and can supply his details.

I have no affiliation with these places.

Regards

JIm
:shift:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim,

Please send me the info of the Shrub Oak and Bedford Hills places?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
ditto on the BH place...thanks

·
Registered
581 Posts
any places on long island? want to avoid manhattan motorcars in manhattan (plus they are only open weekdays, which means having to take a day off work just to get my car inspected). thanks~!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hudson Historics did an amazing service job on my car and also my NYS inspection. I'd give them a call if you need anything done.

Mark from HRM recommended them to me and said they work on his cars. They are lotus experts, and have a much higher standard of service than any place I have ever had a car serviced before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts