The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had my Exige for a few years now, never had any problems,and it has been great, but lately my thoughts are it's time to move to an Evora S ,or will I regret this later on, or am I letting my old age (41) set in because I want a bit of comfort ? I don't want to always wonder if I made a mistake doing so?

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,666 Posts
We are pretty much the same spot... this is the logic I am currently deploying on myself. I bought my Exige as a toy. I don't want to grow weary so I don't drive it all the time. I tinker with it and keep it in a high level of detail. So when the mood strikes it is a real treat. I know it's not practical but neither is driving such a silly radical car... I Affectionately refer to it as my clown car. Fact is there is very little funny about how sore I am after driving it solid for 2or 3 consecutive days...

I am bias and for certain the Evora is more mature... I just am not ready to put away my childish toys. I love feeling petulant when the mood strikes me! Sure my dd is a comfortable land sled. When the teenager inside wants out he would be rather deflated to find his trusty brat of a car gone.

Seems people go one way or another when they trade to an Evora. Either they never look back or they look back... I am not taking the chance... Here is another what if. What if you love Your new Evora for a few years and then itch for something more raw again ? Do you feel lucky ? You think you will find one as nice as the one you have at a "reasonable" price ? I intend to hold on this particular car for x more years
if I want a Evora then it will just have to park next to my Exige. Good fortune and God willing!!!

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
Keep the Exige and also get an Evora? :D

·
Premium Member
2,218 Posts
You should seriously think twice before changing to an Evora.

Health wise:

Evora S - It is comfortable car. Easy in an out and with the flick of the finger you can shift gears. It is as if you are sitting on the couch, watching TV and changing channels...

Exige - Now that is a real car. It will keep you fit to the bone.

The getting in and out motion is like doing 50 squats.

Changing gears requires movement of arms and legs. Very beneficial for blood circulation.

The acceleration and cornering excitement makes your heartbeat faster which automatically replicates cardio exercise.

Cabin noise or engine noise actually helps you block all unwanted external noise pollution which has a calming effect and neurologically keeps you young.

The stiff suspension on the Exige allows you to feel all the bumps and the unevenness of the road, which many think is uncomfortable, but in reality is very therapeutic…….people pay tons of money to get massages and you get it for free.

Life is about happiness and you always smile after a day with an Exige

Conclusion - Selling the Exige can be a major health hazard.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rassul , your killing me with that, you got too much free time on your hands.rotfl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts