The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone thinking about buying this salvaged Elise from the action. I wanted to know what all has been done to it? Or if the previous owner of it is here?

Looks like it was tracked? Does it have a supercharger?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Looks like maybe vision function (not sure of the brand but its mp62 based it looks like) supercharger with an air-air heat exchanger on drivers side, exige seats with 5/6 holes installed, harness, diffuser, pretty expensive volk wheels, carbon interior pieces, front splitter. However it has damage near the wheels so I would want a picture with the FL wheel off to be sure as it could be fixable or not at all and no way to tell yet.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like maybe vision function (not sure of the brand but its mp62 based it looks like) supercharger with an air-air heat exchanger on drivers side, exige seats with 5/6 holes installed, harness, diffuser, pretty expensive volk wheels, carbon interior pieces, front splitter. However it has damage near the wheels so I would want a picture with the FL wheel off to be sure as it could be fixable or not at all and no way to tell yet.
Thanks, kfennell!! that's what I was looking for. I'm thinking it will go for 20something..

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Definitely a VF supercharger kit. Appears to have some nice upgrades. I agree with kfennell inspect left front suspension carefully. Tommy

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,214 Posts
have someone look at the car in person, you do not want to buy a damaged car without a proper inspection.

·
Premium Member
2008 Lotus Elise SC and 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C
849 Posts
Looks like it has a nice exhaust, diflow diffuser, etc. It definitely needs a new front clam and a headlight aside from any other hidden damage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts