The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a dealer selling a starlight black 2010 SC Elise for 45k. Some 08s go for that? Plus this is a dealer? I thought most 2010 SC go for 50 plus. Though I have not seen many for sale in my day.

Am I right to question the price of this sale or do you guys think this is fair/normal? I dont have the vin yet but I have emailed asking for it.

also the interior of this car is all carpet ( including dash ) was this an option, change, or after market?

mileage at 6k and in show room condition.

most 2010s are still under warranty unless it was deemed a loss/rebuilt title, right?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
It seems like a decent price. I haven't really been following Elise prices recently but the later cars are still making decent money. It would have had a 3 year warranty so the remaining time would depend on when it was sold or started by the dealer.

I'm assuming the carpet on the dash is suede. There were a number of car brought in that year that had that package. If I remember correctly it basically lumped all the options and added the suede interior. The suede is rare and I would say a nice upgrade, especially from the factory.

The price does seem a little low but I would say not silly low for it. If it has a clean title, and everything is as it should be then it would be a great by

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok just heard back and its not a SC, error in listing. Now it makes sense.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Fwiw even being a non sc it would be a good buy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts