The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Revrider
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having all kinds of funky electrical problems on my 2005 Lotus Elise. Began with fog lights not working, which didn't really bother me. Now I have no fog lights, no dash lights, and no tail lights (a necessity). I have checked all fuses and bulbs and everything looks OK. So must be a switch pack issue.

Where can I buy one? Anyone have a video or detailed instructions on how to get to it without tearing anything up? I am of average diy ability, but follow instructions very well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. No dealer anywhere near here, and my experience with dealerships in general has not been good. Rather fix it once myself.

Thanks.

Ben

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
pm Sir Lotus on the forum - last time i checked, he had a nice used one.:)

·
Revrider
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Don't know how to send a PM on this board and not obvious from the menu. How does one do this?

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Thanks. Don't know how to send a PM on this board and not obvious from the menu. How does one do this?
Click on the person's screen name, and a secondary menu will come down where you can send a Private Message.

To find the person, I do a general search on google with lotustalk.com at the end of the search item I looking for.

So for instance I would do: sir lotus lotustalk.com search on google.

Find any link he created and then pm him direct.

There are other ways....but it is the one that works for me. :)

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
very concise. They also are available at one of the official vendors - factory distributors, last time i checked. (last fall) But try Sir Lotus first, unless you want a new part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts