The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already sent in payment then found out that I cant make it, im sure its listed somewhere what to do but I cant find it. What do I need to do?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
From the Registration form: Other LOG fees are fully refundable, minus a small handling fee, if your registration is cancelled by July 20, 2008....... cancellation may be made by contacting Lotus, Ltd. at 301-982-4054 or
hg @lotuscarclub.org

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
called the number and all I got was a fax noise, tried to e-mail and it came back. Anyone that is involved in LOG28 reading this? can you please let me know what to try next.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Reg form said it was a 24 hour fax / voice.........guess you'll only get a "voice" when someone's there.:shrug:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My car is in Atlanta at hypersport getting a boat load of things installed, I need to pick it up same weekend as LOG and head to the west coast for a LCS event.... Dont have the time to go to LOG, pick up the car in GA and go to CA in time... so lets see..... LOG VS. Racing in Cali and Vegas....what would you pick?

Also, this will be the only time to get my car to Vegas for the rest of the year for me. The car will be staying my my garage there until spring.

booooooo.

The excuse better be a good one. :(

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
My car is in Atlanta at hypersport getting a boat load of things installed, I need to pick it up same weekend as LOG and head to the west coast for a LCS event.... Dont have the time to go to LOG, pick up the car in GA and go to CA in time... so lets see..... LOG VS. Racing in Cali and Vegas....what would you pick?

Also, this will be the only time to get my car to Vegas for the rest of the year for me. The car will be staying my my garage there until spring.
Cory,
Glad to see you have your priorities in the right place. See you in Vegas on the 7th. I am attending log without my car. Jim

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Cory,
Glad to see you have your priorities in the right place. See you in Vegas on the 7th. I am attending log without my car. Jim

see hes got the idea.

That is a tough choice cory. I wish i was in the same predicament.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts