The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some reverie side scoops that I wanted to get clear coated before I put them on the car, so I called up Mulholland and they quoted me $500-eek-:no:. Am I wrong, or is that just insane??? Anyone know of a shop in the area that can do this for a reasonable amount of $?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah! And they did an awesome job. It's Harry's buddy Aaron over @ TD Autobody. I'll post some pics up in a bit. They did such a nice job that I dropped off my Reverie diffuser when I picked up the side scoops. I just picked up the diffuser today, which also came out great and the prices are VERY reasonable. Another big thanks to Harix, and Andy!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'm glad it worked out for you. . I just dropped off my buddy's big black van yesterday for some repair - great quote. Harix referred all his customers to Aaron's body shop. I saw them do some great great body work on a green Elise a while back. Aaron and Evelyn, his sister, are very easy to work with and give very reasonable quotes = excellent values. BTW, they put my buddy's van first priority and will finish it tomorrow. Great stuff.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have some reverie side scoops that I wanted to get clear coated before I put them on the car, so I called up Mulholland and they quoted me $500-eek-:no:. Am I wrong, or is that just insane??? Anyone know of a shop in the area that can do this for a reasonable amount of $?

That is odd. Do you think they might have misunderstood what you were asking them to paint? They repainted the rear diffuser on my car for $200. Sand/primer/flat black.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was very clear with what I was asking for, so I don't think that was the case. When they quoted me that over the phone I literally LOL'ed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts