The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to club insurance restrictions this event is only open to all Lotus Ltd members, spouses and children.

NELLI Sping Drive 2009
Rhode Island Adventure

The spring drive this year will be held Sunday April 26th and will be open to all Lotus Ltd members, spouses and children.

This will be a great way to shake down the car for the upcoming driving season, catch up with old friends and meet new friends.

Please join us for the first event of the season. Please let Mark know in advance if you plan on attending so we don't leave without anyone.

[email protected]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Just signed up for Lotus Ltd. looks like I'll be joining this one too.:D

Only question is hard top on...or off?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Just signed up for Lotus Ltd. looks like I'll be joining this one too.:D

Only question is hard top on...or off?
How long did it take LL to cash your check and send you your new member package?

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you sent the application to Lotus Ltd and your membership is in processing I believe your welcome to attend and covered under their insurance policy. That point was discussed at the last business meeting.

Any time you want to join on short notice bring the fee and your Lotus Ltd. application to the event. Membership is active as soon as you pass it off to the officer in charge.

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another great day in the Lotus.

2 M100's, an 83 Esprit, and 4 Elises brought 13 people to Narragansett Bay via various routes between Worcester and Point Judith. The unusually superb weather, great vista at Point Judith, and lunch with a great crowd at George's made for another phenomenal day. I hope to get a full write-up in the next issue of Lotus ReMarque.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our stop at Point Judith coincided with the 1st Annual PS3 Ronald A. Gill Jr. Motorcycle Run. I shot a video of the bikes as they were leaving. You can see a few Lotus in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZA7mRx_mk

I forwarded the link to the organizer of the event. More about Ron Gill Jr. can be found here:

PS3 Ronald A. Gill, Jr.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Here's a few of my favorites from the day, unfortuneately most of the good shots are stills. Had I known the roads were mostly two lane down there would have thrown the wide angle lens on to accomodate. Either way some fun stuff, Shawn your car and Bruce's car really pop with the lens setup I was using. The cars look amazing together.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Who owns that BRP Elise?

Nice pics; all they need is a Saffron Yellow Elise. ;)

Looks like a great day and I hope to make it next time.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts