The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to club insurance restrictions this event is only open to all Lotus Ltd members, spouses and children.

NELLI Sping Drive 2009
Rhode Island Adventure

The spring drive this year will be held Sunday April 26th and will be open to all Lotus Ltd members, spouses and children.

This will be a great way to shake down the car for the upcoming driving season, catch up with old friends and meet new friends.

Please join us for the first event of the season. Please let Mark know in advance if you plan on attending so we don't leave without anyone.

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another great day in the Lotus.

2 M100's, an 83 Esprit, and 4 Elises brought 13 people to Narragansett Bay via various routes between Worcester and Point Judith. The unusually superb weather, great vista at Point Judith, and lunch with a great crowd at George's made for another phenomenal day. I hope to get a full write-up in the next issue of Lotus ReMarque.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our stop at Point Judith coincided with the 1st Annual PS3 Ronald A. Gill Jr. Motorcycle Run. I shot a video of the bikes as they were leaving. You can see a few Lotus in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZA7mRx_mk

I forwarded the link to the organizer of the event. More about Ron Gill Jr. can be found here:

PS3 Ronald A. Gill, Jr.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts