The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you aren't familiar with NEMOLL, see the web site:
https://sites.google.com/site/nemollcarclub/home

Spring is a long time coming this year but warmer weather is just around the corner. The calendar is already updated with regular events and NEMOLL events will be added throughout the season. If you notice anything missing, let me know.

Last year's abundance of C&C gatherings, car shows, and related events kept the calendar full, but we were short on club drives. Last season had a number of cancellations due to weather and other issues, I expect many more NEMOLL events this year and more details will be forthcoming. Much of the success depends on members to take the lead since I frequently cannot attend events, so please step up.

NEMOLL Calendar Updates

• LOG 34
  • Bass Pro Car Shows
  • Larz Cars & Coffee eventts
  • NY Auto Show
  • British by the Sea
  • British Car Day at Larz
  • BCNH Show of Dreams - Note moved to Hudson, NH
  • Cobra Cookout
  • Lime Rock Vintage Festival
  • British Invasion
  • Lotus Ltd. Track Day (Instructors that can take 2 students should contact Tony Vaccaro for pricing arrangements.)
  • Lotus Motorsports Track Day

TBD
- Cars and Copters
- Wings & Wheels

Pitstops (Regular meets, Cars & Coffee, etc.)
NEMOLL leverages popular local events for Lotus owners to meet regularly. See calendar for details.

https://sites.google.com/site/nemollcarclub/events

April Events/Threads

4/13: NEMOLL Morning cruise open to Lotus Ltd. members
4/13: Lunch open to all Lotus enthusiasts - Metro West
4/26: NEMOLL Drive

I'm leaving the details general to allow for some flexibility. If you have suggestions or can take point on any of the events, let me know.

General

I'm looking for Lotus Ltd. members to lead events. No event is too small. Contact me if interested.
Your Lotus Ltd. membership must be current for events (typically drives) restricted to Lotus Ltd. members.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Keeper,
May 18 is the second Cars and Coffee out at Kringle Candle which I am really interested in attending, as I know the owner has a great collection of his own. I would be willing to meet up and caravan out there if anyone else is interested. They have a great restaurant there too. It happens to be the last day of Brimfield as well so I am just throwing out the notion. Let me know what you think, thanks, purrsia.

·
Super Moderator
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a triathlon that day but if you or someone else can work the details, it should work well. Timing is right to head to western MA, too.

Do you have a link for the event?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have a hankerin' to go where I have never been. So that would be the Adirondack Mountainous Region of NY. It would probably be an overnight because of the distance to travel... All due respect (Num-Bum).

If we could get 5 cars I would consider it a perfect event and make plans. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts