The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Former owner of many sports cars, SCCA Solo I and Spec Miata driver (sadly, not a top competitor) that recently relocated from the PNW region to Western MT. I'm new to the model and new to the brand, but have always wanted to own an Elise or Exige. I just took ownership of a 2007 Black Exige S purchased remotely from PA with 19,XXX miles. The car is is very nice shape with a few things that need attention: loose headliner, frayed seat bolster, and missing IC bellows/ duct (from bellows to IC). I had a check engine light shortly after delivery, but I spent some time researching common issues and decided to check the gas cap and MAF. I removed the latter, gave it a clean, and all is well.

The car has some modifications which I'll need to sort out to see if the appropriate tune was employed. Those are: K&N cone filter; SS headers (possibly DMC); cat delete pipe; VF RS exhaust; aftermarket IC of unknown origin; AFR gauge/sensor; and boost gauge. The SC looks to be the stock unit, but I'll need to check the pulley and/or belt size.

At any rate, I'm very excited to start learning about the car and, most of all, driving it on our mountain roads.

Cheers,

Gene

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,567 Posts
Congratulations man! They are units worthy of mild obsession. Enjoy your ownership. This is the best community and LT threads are proverbial rabbitholes that can help you with about anything. pic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts