The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all forum members!

I just purchased a 2006 Exige and all I can say is wow! My expectations and perma grin have not faded yet. I am reaching out to anyone in the San Diego Scripps/Poway area for one, and to anyone in San Diego in general.

For the most part, my focus is track driving, but would like to meet the members of the local community for advice, drives and socializing. Please let me know who is close or interested in getting together.

Regards,

David

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the Exige! I bought my 06 Exige 6 months ago and haven't ran into any others since. I used to live in Scripps Ranch but now live in Riverside Co. I still work at Miramar so I will keep my eyes peeled for your car. Post some pics once you have time. I think this is the only picture that I have ever taken of my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Congrats to both!

Drive safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pictures soon

Thanks all for the warm welcomes! I will be there for the Sunday Drive! Pics soon... :wave:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures

Some pics on the first day. Decker Canyon up near Malibu and then near Pt. Mugu!:)

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Two words: Microfiber Cloths...........LOTS of them. nice ride !

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hello all forum members!

...I am reaching out to anyone in the San Diego Scripps/Poway area for one, and to anyone in San Diego in general...
Congrats, and welcome! :wave:

If you think you've got a permagrin now, wait until you drive Highland Valley Road, or Old Julian Hwy...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perma GRIN

Just came back from Palomar Mountain Road. Drove up with a few people from work and yes you are right, the grin is bigger and just can't wait to get back and start going to the track again. What an insane car, the only want is perhaps pads, but not due to fade, but just for better modulation and more bite.

Hope to see and meet some folks tomorrow! Anyone here in SD do and track Days, willow, Laguna, Pheonix, Bakersfield etc???? :D:D:D

David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts