The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. 6500 miles. But it's new to me :p

Oh, and that's just a cop at a 7-11 :D I'm not in trouble.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice pickup. Car looks great! Congrats on the purchase :clap:

·
shay2nak
25,128 Posts
:up:

did you race the popo afterwards? :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Gratz! :clap:

And welcome:up:

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Congratulations!

Drive safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and here are the last of my favorites:

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
i likey....and your other rides in the geeraj.

have fun

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeh, my dad's got a 1987 Lamborghini Countach, a 1998 Corvette indy 500 pace car, and my mom has a 2005 Lotus Elise (the orange one). I just graduated from Penn State in the winter and am working on Long Island as a programmer, until Halliburton moves me out to Louisiana in the next couple weeks or months. The Exige S will be my only car once I get out there :D

Here's the Lambo:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Yeh, my dad's got a 1987 Lamborghini Countach, a 1998 Corvette indy 500 pace car, and my mom has a 2005 Lotus Elise (the orange one). I just graduated from Penn State in the winter and am working on Long Island as a programmer, until Halliburton moves me out to Louisiana in the next couple weeks or months. The Exige S will be my only car once I get out there :D

Here's the Lambo:
Dude, you have all those cars? :clap: I'm not gay (not right now) and married but I'm willing leave my wife for you, Would you marry me? :bow::bow:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MY car is the 07 exige S. The others belong to the parents, as I said. I can ask my dad if he would accept your proposition, but I don't think there'd really be any tax benefits for him... :D

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Congrats on the car. It seems as though your parents raised you with good taste in automobiles. I truly don't like talking about people's mothers but I just have to say :up: to yours. She must be pretty cool :cool:.

Also really enjoy the popo's parking job at the 7-11. Very nicely done :wallbang:.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts