The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

New 2012 Lotus Evora now available

6K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Julian73 
#1 ·
rotfl

#6 ·
Same here. Have driven in substantial rain with no problem atoll.

The 2012 interior is very nice. Well, so is the 2011, but there are definite desirable improvements to a MY2012

#8 ·
Actually EVERY time I have driven to Dallas to the dealership and back I have come back in heavy to insane rain that caused a 70mph highway (read this average traffic moving at 90) to go under 40. No water inside.

Great cars and the 12's are only that much better. It was not just a little improvement - it is substantial.

#9 ·
Just saw a MY12 at FVMC.

The interior is stunning. The leather has some woven/piped accents and the steering wheel/console aluminum area has this textured blacked out material Looks fantastic.

#12 ·
Yes the interior finish is amazing with the contrast stitch and piping! Black with red piping and stitch...stunning.
The transmission is a really nice blend of sporty and smooth, the car feels snappy. It doesn't feel like a comprimise driving the automatic. I love it, especially with the button selectors instead of a lever...looks cool too!!

#14 · (Edited)
MY 12's are fine, surprised on delayed timing of this thread other than recent Lotus announcement, car has been in states for 6 months, I got the first one on the road back in February.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.