The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2020 Lotus Evora GT - Monaco White / Red Forged Wheels / Black Pack / Black Alcantara & Leather w/ Black Stripes - 6-speed Auto w/ Paddle-Shift! - $106,445 - CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING! FREE SHIPPING IN US!

BELIEVED TO BE 1 OF ONLY 2 NEW EVORA GT WITH THE SPECIAL ORDER METALLIC RED FORGED WHEELS! 1 OF 1 NEW EVORA GT WITH BESPOKE MATCHING METALLIC RED FORGED WHEELS, EXTERIOR SIDE VIEW MIRRORS, & INTERIOR COLOR PACK!

2020 Lotus Evora GT - Monaco White w/ Black Pack / Black Alcantara / Leather w/ Black Stripes- 6-speed Auto - $106,445 - CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING!

This vehicle has a sportive look. The exterior is Monaco White with Black Pack (Roof, Sills, accent), and Metallic Red Forged Wheels. Inside the black interior has Evora GT Leather & Alcantara seats with red stripes and red/silver double stitching, Leather and Alcantara wheel, and black trim.

But beneath the visual, the heart of the car is even more stunning. The 416*hp (CARB) engine driving through a 6-speed automatic transmission with paddle-shift. With a car like this, the cruise control and premium infotainment system with subwoofer may never get used, but it's there if you want it!

Many options come standard over the previous Evora 400!

• 416bhp (CARB)
  • 6-speed manual with LSD
  • Baffled sump
  • Carbon sills
  • Carbon instrument binnacle
  • New aero vents above front wheels
  • New aero A-panels
  • New carbon fiber rear end
  • Lightweight 10-spoke forged (10.5" rear) wheels
  • Carbon Seat backs
  • Black Pack
  • Rear stone guards in black
  • Bilstein sports dampers
  • Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 XL
  • Cruise Control
  • Reversing Camera
  • Premium Infotainment with Apple Car Play // Android Auto
  • Revised lightweight interior

Evora GT base: $96,950

Options include:

• Monaco White - NCO
  • Evora GT seats with Black Stripes - NCO
  • Cup Holder - STD
  • 6-speed Auto - $2,700
  • Mirror caps in bespoke wheel color - $350
  • Black brake caliper - $450
  • Full Lotus Guard - STD
  • Red & Silver Double Stitch - STD
  • Cruise Control - STD
  • Subwoofer & Amplifier - $500
  • Premium Infotainment - STD
  • Metallic Red Forged Wheels - $2,750
  • Bespoke Interior Color Pack - Same as wheel color - $1,000
  • Black Pack - STD
  • Destination Charge - $1,995

Total MSRP: $106,445 - Call for special pricing!

Please consider this an invitation to visit Gator Motorsport! If you have any questions or wish for more information about this vehicle or any other vehicle, please do not hesitate to call Tony Pechiney or Phil Wehman @ 855-428-6767 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Sharp ride. I like this much better than the louvered engine cover.

Reactions: GatorMS_Sales

·
Supporting Vendor
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, but I'm not sure why the center part in front of the windshield is black. Is that piece carbon by chance?

San
The black front access cover is an optional addition to the GT's "Black Pack", the roof and center duck-tail portion of the rear spoiler is also black in color. The black center piece on the front clam is stylized similar to the appearance of the "Carbon Pack" which does include a carbon fiber front access cover among other upgrades.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
The black front access cover is an optional addition to the GT's "Black Pack", the roof and center duck-tail portion of the rear spoiler is also black in color. The black center piece on the front clam is stylized similar to the appearance of the "Carbon Pack" which does include a carbon fiber front access cover among other upgrades.
Thanks for the information. GLWS.

San

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a way to buy one of these Evora GT's without Alacantra and with full Leather? if not, I might have to go after an Evora 400..but I also notice they have some Alacantra too. I get shocked easily and Alacantra and me are like lightning and a lightning rod. :(

The white one with the red accents is really nice looking.

·
Supporting Vendor
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is there a way to buy one of these Evora GT's without Alacantra and with full Leather? if not, I might have to go after an Evora 400..but I also notice they have some Alacantra too. I get shocked easily and Alacantra and me are like lightning and a lightning rod. :(

The white one with the red accents is really nice looking.
Yes, there is an available option for full leather interior, at an additional cost. This would replace all of the Alcantara with leather on the dashboard, seats, door panels & center console. Although, it has only been ordered or made available in a tan color. You can also order a full leather steering wheel as a stand alone option.

·
Supporting Vendor
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This vehicle has been sold! However, we have several other Lotus cars available for sale!

Please check out our available inventory by clicking on the following link: Gator Motorsport's Inventory

Thanks for looking! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.