1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
purveyor of lightness
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not THAT 4-wheeled baby... ;)

THIS baby!

Madison Karina Stewart was born 1:37pm Saturday July 24th, 2004
She weighed in at 6lbs. 3.7oz and is 18.5” long.
She is flawless. Perfect… and looks exactly like her older sister Hailey.
Some pictures…

More pictures will be up at http://www.drjanestewart.com/madison - but that will be later this weekend!

Thanks All!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Congratulations, she is beatifull!

I don't think you are goint to be able to use the Elise any time soon so I volunteer to help you and take yours if it comes sooner than mine :D. you got have time to change all those diapers!!

Congratulations again, nothing better than fatherhood!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Congrats on the baby girl! :clap: Hope Mama and family are doing well! :)

Bob

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Congrats buddy, if you need baby sitting services (for the Elise) I'm just down the road. :)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
congrats...and only a nine month wait:D

·
Registered
803 Posts
congratulations! (my NSX picture)

Congratulations! A family is a wonderful thing. I highly recommend it.

My daugthter grew up in the back of the Corvette. I mounted a kids seat facing backwards, special bracing and seat belts. I have pictures of her surrounded with groceries. She got lots of waves from people behind us!

Attached is a picture of my wife, taken on Highway 1 in California, along the coast. We had just purchased the NSX and were traveling down the coast to San Luis Obispo. Note her pregnant state (apologies for the small picture)!

It took that long to realize we could no longer drive placed as a family. I suddenly wondered what I was thinking, getting a two seater car with a kid on the way!

Have fun!

Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Madison is a great name, but tell the truth - did you try to talk your wife into naming her "Elise"?

Congratulations!:clap:

Tim Mullen

·
purveyor of lightness
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TimMullen said:
Madison is a great name, but tell the truth - did you try to talk your wife into naming her "Elise"?
No my mom's name is Elise... and my brother beat me to it 2-1/2 years ago with his daughter Olivia Elise Stewart. Bugger all.

Well at least my mom's currently visiting to help take care/visit of the girls... She really likes seeing her name on all the pictures I've been showing her. She said "well I'll have an Elise at both sons homes" ;)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Congrats - Better get a deposit on an Elise for her now. But the time she is old enough to drive it'll be here... ;)

And having a kid is a great reason for getting and Elise: Emergency diaper run!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts