The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an accidentally released photo of the new C7 Corvette's nose. It looks like the Elise "fins" or "strakes" have been copied! Watch out for curbs!

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Dare I say it, I actually really like the styling of the new C7. American cars are turning over a new leaf, I think. I even like the styling of the new Viper. I always HATED the styling of those things.
I'll have to see it in person, but not sure I'm a fan (and I have a C6 already). I really don't see anything resembling the Elise there. Funny you said "new leaf" as the Corvettes still use leaf springs (not mine though). I agree about the new Viper.

San

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Hey look, a Camaro and a GTR had a baby.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Nope, the Elise was copying the Dino. Julian Thompson owns one and admitted as such:

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wow the c7 looks awesome.

I love the 69 vettes!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey look, a Camaro and a GTR had a baby.
I was gonna say - the rear treatment is Camaro al the way with the rest being quite C6-ish. Thats fine and all but when is Chevy gonna "go for it"
styling wise for the Vette? Get a little more aggressive or something. I dunno. Too much like the C6. :shrug:

I do haveto give props to the rear quarter rising up slightly towards the rear, giving the car a little more exotic stance in that regard.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I think I like the camaro better, but I really like the camaro. I don't know, I will have to look at it longer. Either way, it doesn't grab me like some of the new Lotus designs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts