1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
302 Posts
I notice the gas cap is halfway down the fender. Must be a reflection of the target customer.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
OneFastMiata said:
OMG, I want one of those now instead!
There IS a race model! :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of these showed up at an autocross recently in Las Vegas. Trying to take a turn, it rolled over.

:p

·
Registered
670 Posts
>>> “OKA car has good handling qualities, it is easy and safe for everyone to drive.” Be part of the dream: Sign up to be a dealer at okaauto.com. Best of luck comrades.<<<<

Finally I'll be able to use that old lot thats been vacant since you capitalist swine undermined my Yugo buisness.

;)

Steve

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Can I get the Sport suspension of the OKA, how about light wheels, can I use NOS, what about a turbo, what class will in the in WRC, I will only accept it in Chrome Orange, I wonder what number I will be on "The List", what autocross class will it be, has anyone started a website or forum, oh my gosh I'm loosing sleep!
Help I an OKA junkie!
Damn, those square headlights are sure avant garde!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Make fun if you want but you can probably buy 5 OKAs for the price of one Elise and in day to day use the OKA is much more practical.

No I'm not buying one, but there's nothing wrong with having cheap cars available to folks in the USA.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Those have got to be the ugliest, dinky, peckerhead mobiles i've ever seen! Enough already about these crapsters. And who cares how practical these cars are if you look like a total wingnut driving one. These things make a toyota echo look like a lambo!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
WOW it makes the Liz look like a fat pig... Only weighs 1485 lbs. Gets up to 73 mpg and has a WHOPPING 33 Bhp:D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Do you suppose they will have the stellar reliability of the Yugo? Hey there was a great cheap car, drive it a few thousands miles and abandon it. The only good product I've seen come out of Russia is Stolicniya (damn if I know how to spell it) Vodka, I think I'll pass on the Russian cars though.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
But will the optional car trailer on their site hold an Elise?

Randy, get the tape measure out again!

Wouldnt it be funny if they sold more of their trailers to Elise owners who are taking the cars to the track than actual cars?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow, the acid hasn't even kicked in yet and I'm tripping. Glad to know I could drop an OKA w/ my beater Civic.

What exactly can you "race" in an OKA Race, other than "spec OKAs" of course.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Derek said:
Make fun if you want but you can probably buy 5 OKAs for the price of one Elise and in day to day use the OKA is much more practical.

No I'm not buying one, but there's nothing wrong with having cheap cars available to folks in the USA.
Bad news is if you get a flat tire, the car is considered a total loss.

·
Registered
53 Posts
With your new OKA, YOU TOO can photoshop in bales of hay to impress the local siberians.

Look what BAD Santa's gonna bring someone this year...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts