The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just picked up a beauty with the lowest miles ive ever seen off RIZ here on the forums. 1,600 (yes one thousand six hundred) its a 2008. She is flawless and leather smells showroom new. The passenger seat and handle still had factory plastic on some parts lol! Track pack, tourning pack, LSD, traction and launch control. I got a chance 50 degree day yesterday to drive it from suburban NJ to upstate NY.. smiles all the way rotfl....! Here are a few pics of course it did rain the last 10 minutes of drive in Syracuse (of course!) so its a little wet and not polished up... OH and the extra 50 HP and the cup brakes are out of this world!!!

Here is where I give you my shameless plug that I would like to sell this elise now that I have.. been on here a few weeks. this care is truly great and not really modded or tracked ... http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/fs-trade-2005-elise-204730/

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Beautiful car, enjoy! Looking at your pics I think I'm suffering from garage space envy...

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I wish it were my garage! my buddys down the road they race dirt modified cars locally.. they have the radiant heat in the floor to keep the tires cozy warm too lol! Yea my elise, my HVAC contstruction materials, and my kids crap takes up my garage now... Just had to get her inside for a month or so especially up here still snows till march!

·
Registered
220 Posts
beautiful ! and I know there are kick A%& roads to take it on up there, enjoy! ('Cuse born)
Go 'Cuse!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
wow congrats. I am from central NJ, and I have never seen a white Exige around before. I guess the 1600 miles would explain why haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
Looks so nice in white. Congrats

1 - 10 of 10 Posts