The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another item we've not shared on our website but have had to ourselves and our in-shop customers for quite a long while is our Marque Mirrors. The bases are CNC machined from billet. They are actually a very complicated machining operation, as the backs are curved to meet the body lines along with a very detailed Lotus roundel CNC engraved into each base.

Unlike the Craft Square bases and others, these do not protrude into the window opening, so the look is quite a bit cleaner and intentional in my opinion. We provide pre-cut vinyl to black-out the A-pillar behind the mirror for a cleaner look as you see in the pics.

The base finish is bright dip ano and the mirror shells are CF with UV friendly clear.

Hope you like them. We sure do :up:

BOE Marque Mirrors

·
Registered
693 Posts
Agreed these are a great option to the craftsquares.

Perhaps a photo comparison of stock vs. BOE mirror coverage.

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These look awesome! And I think your price point is dead on!
Thanks. Debated on the price internally. This was as low as it can go. Honestly, at this price, once this first batch goes, we may not make another unless we can add some price to them. The machining time/cost is just silly. There's not a flat edge on them so there are mulitple handling turns, etc to cut them out. Get'em while you can! :eek:

Agreed these are a great option to the craftsquares.

Perhaps a photo comparison of stock vs. BOE mirror coverage.
Hrmmm. Good suggestion. Thanks. I'll do what I can, when I can. We've had these for many months, and I'm just now listing them on the site:crazyeyes

Cheers,

Phil

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks. Debated on the price internally. This was as low as it can go. Honestly, at this price, once this first batch goes, we may not make another unless we can add some price to them. The machining time/cost is just silly. There's not a flat edge on them so there are mulitple handling turns, etc to cut them out. Get'em while you can! :eek:
Don't say that, I've been bleeding money lately and these mirrors are pretty nice.:(

·
Registered
236 Posts
Phil, how's the width compared to the OEM mirrors? You have the same view in your mirror as OEM? Other stems are possible? This is very tempting!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Wow, I usually don't get excited about non-functional (I mean, it's not gonna improve lap times) items like this but those are pretty sweet!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry if I didn't make that clear, but we just toss the mirrors and stems in for free. All you're paying for is the base and the precut vinyl. If you would like me to not ship the mirrors and stems, then OK, but they really don't add much to shipping ;)

:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Just got mine. They are a work of art. I would have paid for the CNC bases alone. Can't wait to install. Nice touch supplying the blackout tape!

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just got mine. They are a work of art. I would have paid for the CNC bases alone. Can't wait to install. Nice touch supplying the blackout tape!
Sweet, thanks!

-Phil

·
Registered
407 Posts
Did yours come with instructions? I just got mine today. They are beautiful. It would be nice if some installation notes were included.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts