·
Registered
624 Posts
Gotta ask. Military discount? Hahaha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Knucklehead:

I was referring to the wings pictured in post #236. Shots from further back that show the entire car from different angles would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Jacob - this is great. Now if I ever get into an accident I won't have a total freak out knowing this stuff is available!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks for the CF door sills they look great! I'll put some pics up when I get the chance.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
What is the availability of the gloss door sills?

Shipping cost to PA?

THANKS

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
We have a set of side sills in wet finish in stock now. I'll find out how much to shipping and handling is and get back to you.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
side sills & door panel (wet)

Just put these on the car. Sorry for the bad pics. These look so much better in person.

If any of you photographers out there have any suggestions on how to take better pics I'm all ears.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Just put these on the car. Sorry for the bad pics. These look so much better in person.

If any of you photographers out there have any suggestions on how to take better pics I'm all ears.
Pssssh! People keep telling me this car isn't big enough to have sex in and yet all I see in those pics is all kinds of sex going on... :drool:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Thanks guys. One thing I should mention is that we increased the size of the door panel on the top to give a better fitment to the panels. For some reason the OEM panels left a little gap there. These fit snug up against the door frame. Our panels of course come in both the wet finish and the matte and cost $640 and $720. Please specify if you are going to attach the teardrops in as I have or are going for the naked CF look.

I don't know if you can tell by my pics, but I also had my dash painted by Specialty Car Craft here in LA. Together with the CF parts it really transforms the look of the interior of the car.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thanks guys. One thing I should mention is that we increased the size of the door panel on the top to give a better fitment to the panels. For some reason the OEM panels left a little gap there. These fit snug up against the door frame. Our panels of course come in both the wet finish and the matte and cost $640 and $720. Please specify if you are going to attach the teardrops in as I have or are going for the naked CF look.

I don't know if you can tell by my pics, but I also had my dash painted by Specialty Car Craft here in LA. Together with the CF parts it really transforms the look of the interior of the car.
I really want to get the sills to go with the wet carbon door panels and center console that I already have on the car. I'm just worried that since I daily drive mine and I'm in and out of the car all the time I'll probably scratch them all up with my @ss. That and December + just buying new wheels and tires has completely tapped me for cash. I would assume the matte finish would hold up better than the wet finish for the butt sliding action. Feed back on how they each hold up to daily use would be much appreciated as I will probably shell out cash for them in the future. I'd also like to see how the matte door sills with wet door panels look if anyone has that combo going on.

Thanks...

Edit: Just noticed these won't work in my EU spec car.. :( since I have a different dash..

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
I really want to get the sills to go with the wet carbon door panels and center console that I already have on the car. I'm just worried that since I daily drive mine and I'm in and out of the car all the time I'll probably scratch them all up with my @ss. That and December + just buying new wheels and tires has completely tapped me for cash. I would assume the matte finish would hold up better than the wet finish for the butt sliding action. Feed back on how they each hold up to daily use would be much appreciated as I will probably shell out cash for them in the future. I'd also like to see how the matte door sills with wet door panels look if anyone has that combo going on.

Thanks...
I have some of the same concerns as far as scratching. Not so much on the drivers side (since I'm usually the only one that drives the car), but girls love jeans with big rivets on the pockets. I'm going to see if I can get a local starshield guy to make some covers for at least the wet finish. We've had the matte finish in one of our cars for over a year and they are holding up quite well.

Dragon when the time comes I can see if we have EU style sills.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I have some of the same concerns as far as scratching. Not so much on the drivers side (since I'm usually the only one that drives the car), but girls love jeans with big rivets on the pockets. I'm going to see if I can get a local starshield guy to make some covers for at least the wet finish. We've had the matte finish in one of our cars for over a year and they are holding up quite well.

Dragon when the time comes I can see if we have EU style sills.
I didn't even think of using starshield on them. :clap: Excellent idea..

Girls also love heals :eek: and I have the scratch to prove it :(.

Any chance of getting the small pieces behind the door handles done in carbon as well? I was going to paint the silver piece black so it'd blend in better, but carbon fiber would look even better.

If you can get the EU sills that would be :cool:, Thanks...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Here are a few more pics to add...

The sun is playing tricks on the chili red paint...:drool:

281 - 300 of 372 Posts