The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought these off a fellow member here a couple months ago but never got around to buying the darn brackets until this week. I finally got around to installing them tonight.

I'll be honest, they actually don't fit as well as I thought they would. But, I guess I don't really care because I bought them for next to nothing and they look awesome from 5ft. away!

·
Registered
693 Posts
More pics. I have an Aspen White elise and I'm considering these. I personally don't like how they look from the rear three quarter view but my opinion is slowly changing.

They look good from the angle you took the photo.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who makes this set?
Honestly, I'm not sure. By the looks of it, I'd say FTP. I bought them from a member here that originally bought them with intensions of putting them on his car but they were damaged in the process of shipping. They are good quality but mine have a few small cracks due to some doofus probably kicking the box around during delivery.

More pics. I have an Aspen White elise and I'm considering these. I personally don't like how they look from the rear three quarter view but my opinion is slowly changing.

They look good from the angle you took the photo.
I'll post more pics tomorrow. Unfortunately, I went out for a drive after I installed these tonight and picked up a huge screw with my rear tire. I'll try to pull it out into the street tomorrow and get some good pics.

Nice color on the car. Difficult to take care of?
Not really. It gets dirty fast... but I just wash it like any other car. It actually cleans up quite well if I put some time into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts