The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just finished up the mold for this chin spoiler, (like a Motorsports Elise). It fits on a Series 1 Exige, but apparently fits on a Series 2 as well, according to this picture.

They're $522.00 in clear carbon fiber. It's made here, so expect the finest AAA grade carbon finish as always.
Plansmotorsportcopy.jpg
IMG_5174.jpg

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looks great! Does it require drilling the clam?

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Looks great, do you have a website that lists everything you make for sale?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looks great, do you have a website that lists everything you make for sale?
Yes, it will be great if you have all your items listed.

I'm interested a few items from you guys & checked your website before, but there's too little info on there.

Thanks
BU

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've been meaning to get my web site a little more cleaned up, and this is the motivation I needed. Stay posted! Changes a coming!

Yes, you would have to drill the clam to install this piece.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hard to tell without knowing...... I made this thing to support my customers with S1 Exiges, discovered this picture that has the same chin spoiler mounted on an S2 Exige. I wish I had better information for you.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hard to tell without knowing...... I made this thing to support my customers with S1 Exiges, discovered this picture that has the same chin spoiler mounted on an S2 Exige. I wish I had better information for you.
Actually isn't that an Elise in the picture? 2 piece front clam, no hatch... :shrug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Mike,

The Plans Motorsport race car is in my racing team. I also check the front lip, it's only fit for Elise S2 not Exige S2. If your front lip is for S1 Exige, it is totally different and can't fit in all S2 model.

Hope I can help.

TW
TW Lotus Racing Team

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Plans Motorsport race car is in my racing team. I also check the front lip, it's only fit for Elise S2 not Exige S2. If your front lip is for S1 Exige, it is totally different and can't fit in all S2 model.
THIS is why I like this forum! Just to verify: This S1 Motorsports Elise looking chin spoiler will fit an S2 Elise and NOT an S2 Exige, correct?

If this is the case, I'll validate the fit on someone's local Elise then post it somewhere more appropriate than here in Exigeland.

Thanks for your advice!:bow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts