The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Not quite my taste with the bandit mask, but it does look good. But, I would give the front bumper the full black pack style, I find the red/black combination a bit confusing.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
I like it all
I think the bandit mask works well with the black package and the LOTUS letters really are much more pronounced.
Like your take on the front splitter with the 2 tone look
Very tasteful without being overdone :clap:

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Bandit mask looks great. I think I'll have to consider that when I'm ready for a face lift of my own.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks Great! I'm thinking about doing a similar 2 color scheme for my car too. I agree with other folks on continuing with the wheels. btw, did you had it painted, vinyl, or plastidip?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like the bandit look too. However, the bezels around my tail lights were all discolored and looking like crap - even though you don't see too much of them - and I've taken them off and am in the process of painting them black. Should be a nice, small, touch of contrast to the rear. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice paint, and +1 on black wheels! Do you have the Plack exhaust? Idling sounds pretty dangerous

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
i like the way you kept the line of paint on the front work. mine is all black there

·
Toys R us!
273 Posts
love love love the bandit butt!! :clap::clap::clap:
black wheels are a must!!! nice!!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I love it, mask and all. Watching for those final pics with the wheels.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts