The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Somehow, even in this crappy economy, they have managed to sell almost all the Founder's packages. I get the sense that it will happen. Herman Tilke just added some new features to his designs and they're actively working on getting the FAA permits for a 7,000 ft runway so you can fly and drive...y'know, if you're incredibly rich...which I'm not.

Meanwhile, we got our new "locals" track up and running-"High Plains Raceway" which turned out spectacularly!

Tom

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yeah, I was recently approached about one of the founders packages. Sounds interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Yeah, I was recently approached about one of the founders packages. Sounds interesting to say the least.
Can you tell us how much one of those packages goes for?

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I tried to convince the wife that it would be a good investment. $125,000 for one of the 40 acre lots surrounding the track. She gave me that look that said "How did I marry this guy?" Anytime the words "Country Club" are in the name, it's gonna be expensive.

Tom

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
One of the 35 acre lots is $125k, can be subdivided, etc. Gets you unlimited to the track, there are still other packages you can add on, like on-site mechanic, storage for your cars on the track, etc, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts