The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Pretty corny to me. Jolly Rogers and F*ck are pretty unoriginal. I thought the whole FCUK branding was dumb as well - though I guess teenagers thought it was cool!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
How about putting "BUICK" under the Jolly Roger? That would really F*CK with people's heads. (With credit given to Lily Tomlin.)

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I hope you don't park that car unattended near a place where anti-social miscreants are indulging in excess mind altering substances/beverages... :no:

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
I guess that will cut down on the Dads taking pictures of your car to show their kids and the Dads taking pictures of their kids with your car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
As a young guy this could be handy for first dates as there is no room for ambiguity. Be sure to check this thing daily as you know someone is going to "butt" under the pirate/Jolly Rogers. Hope you don't get banned as it is pretty F'ing conservative forum.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4B-K4NGo2HE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4B-K4NGo2HE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Love the jolly roger and the placement. Not in love with the text. Gives a weird vibe like "trying too hard" or just kind of tasteless.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Love the jolly roger and the placement. Not in love with the text. Gives a weird vibe like "trying too hard" or just kind of tasteless.
+1 - Trying too hard is never cool. Seems like something a 14 year old would appreciate though.

Took a page from the Madonna school of publicity - attract attention by whatever means necessary...pathetic.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts