The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can still use our toll free number (855-274-5000) to call us or you can reach the parts department directly at (215) 915-9129. You can also text to this number and even video chat.

·
Registered
119 Posts
215.915.9129 Lotus Garage, Sherm

Hi everyone, We have made some changes. Getting in touch with us has been a bit of an issue at times. I now have a company phone for direct connect with all of our clients. Please bear with me as I get used to an iphone over the next few days. the number is 215.915.9129. There are a lot of you out there that had my old cell and it was great for quite a few reasons. I was able to text pics and get pics quick for parts identification etc. answer questions fast and program everyone into the phone so I new whom was calling and could answer personally to address order status etc.
This is our new approach call or text the number directly and get me, or call the 800number from the site and it will relay to my phone as well. And of course emails are forwarded to me also. Our hours of operation are Mon-Sat 9am to 5pm. I will still have the phone on but please respect the fact I also have a personal life after work hours and might not respond until the next working day. I'm excited about this and hope it helps alleviate a lot of the frustration out there for getting in touch with our company. Bear in mind also I will try to answer every call right away but there are times I'm packing shipments, putting items into inventory or wrenching on a car at a service call etc. so please please please be sure to leave a message and I will absolutely return it! or follow up your phone call with a text, whatever you like.
On another note, we are still backed up about 2 weeks on orders due to shipping problems with lotus and our supplier. So if anyone is still missing an order and you see this post let me know. We hope to have more shipments sorted and shipped by the end of the day tomorrow.
Well, I look forward to helping everyong get the parts and information that they need talk to yall soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts