The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been selling several DNA parts for the Elise/Exige. We are especially happy with the Rear Swaybar as it has been a huge handling innovation for our cars! We've decided to expand our selection of their products.

Rear Toe Link Brace
  • The best kit from DNA
  • features double shear brace that you can add the rear swaybar

Rear Toe Link - Single Shear
  • Stronger than stock
  • can be upgraded to double shear
  • features outer pin

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I for one don't know who DNA is, and I frequent this forum frequently. Perhaps you should tell potential buyers.

San

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,131 Posts
Per website "Made in Italy and Engineered by DNA racing"

·
Supporting Vendor
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DNA Racing are a company from Italy that I have introduced to the US market a couple of years ago. They approached me with their product line and I purchased a few of them to test out. I was impressed - especially with their Rear Swaybar. They have engineered several other great products that we offered and even developed products specifically for our market per my request (ShortShift Kit).

I have developed 100s of products for the Lotus market and some have come from trusted partners like DNA. This has been key to our ability to solve the many 'problems' that we have identified that need correction. :D Honestly, small business that work with each are key to helping deliver great solutions for small markets like Lotus.

The DNA rear toe link solutions have some overlap with my own solutions ( RTDbrace, DSbrace, TLUkit). The fundamental reason to choose DNA is for anyone who plans to add a rear swaybar. We all know that the rear toe link joint is a weak point. Having multiple bolt-on solutions that solve various needs is something I felt was compelling enough.

Don't hesitate to call me with any questions. (951)296-6762

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,131 Posts
Shinoo...you will get an order from me for a rear sway bar soon kit...thanks for sharing DNA products with our market.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Spoke to Shinoo today (was a pleasure to speak to you in person by the way!) and ordered both rear and front sway bars.

Reactions: shinoo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts