The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Guy, from California

Hii everyone, I have been lurking the forum, for the past few months. Overall from what I can tell you guys have a great community in comparison, to other forums I have been part of. My name is Armen (originally from Armenia) moved to USA when I was 10 years old. Long story short, today (24) I am an engineer and currently employed for an Airport. My 350z is due to be turned in 4 months, and I have been car searching. So far I have test drove a C6, boxster, Viper, Evo, and Elise from all of those cars listed I fell in love with the lotus, and just how fun it feels.

Not to mention
Great Gas millage
Same if not a little more insurance
Reliability
ownership of cost
only few draw backs I found, which no car is perfect, spartan interior compared to those other cars I test drove, but small draw back from the amount of fun you receive in return.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Not to mention
Great Gas millage
Same if not a little more insurance
Reliability
ownership of cost
only few draw backs I found, which no car is perfect, spartan interior compared to those other cars I test drove, but small draw back from the amount of fun you receive in return.
SIT DOWN! I'M NOT A DUDE!
Sorry, but every time I see the word "dude" I can't help but think of the Baltimore cop vs. the disrespectful skateboard kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Welcome.
The greatest thing is definitely the ownership of cost and a little more insurance. :huh:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Welcome!

I give you credit driving so many cars before narrowing your decision. Have you decided on color, model year, or options?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure have, 2006 exige, any color (since its so difficult to find one anyhow) used with low miles within 42 price range depending on condition. It will be my daily driver for a short period of time -*(

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SIT DOWN! I'M NOT A DUDE!
Sorry, but every time I see the word "dude" I can't help but think of the Baltimore cop vs. the disrespectful skateboard kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Welcome.
The greatest thing is definitely the ownership of cost and a little more insurance. :huh:
just watched that video, I am deffentely going to refrain from using dude again, that police offer was a little nuts.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
just watched that video, I am deffentely going to refrain from using dude again, that police offer was a little nuts.
That kid should really be more respectful ... my kids know to either use 'Mr. Dude' or 'Officer Dude' when talking to a cop.

:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That kid should really be more respectful ... my kids know to either use 'Mr. Dude' or 'Officer Dude' when talking to a cop.

:D
hahaha well Zen Dude looks like your from LA just like me, so we both know how pleasant it is to deal with LAPD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts