The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect for a Christmas present. Available in Elise and Exige!

15x45 print shipped- 75.00
Customized shipped- 100.00

Thanks for looking!

-Zach

ImageUploadedByAG Free1383087214.705052.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
WOW, that is Gorgeous. Do you have a copy of the Elise? I plan on sending this to some friends of mine who I think will pick one up for me. :D They are decorating my remodeled garage. :D

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, that is Gorgeous. Do you have a copy of the Elise? I plan on sending this to some friends of mine who I think will pick one up for me. :D They are decorating my remodeled garage. :D
Yes,

I can make an Elise version with no Supercharger ect.

Let me know,

Zach

·
Registered
238 Posts
could you do a krypton green elise?

·
Registered
712 Posts
This is really awesome. I would seriously consider purchasing one if it were say... a Chrome Orange Elise ;)

Also, is the drivers hand position is kinda weird to anyone else? Maybe I'm just weird or something, maybe both?

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This is really awesome. I would seriously consider purchasing one if it were say... a Chrome Orange Elise ;)

Also, is the drivers hand position is kinda weird to anyone else? Maybe I'm just weird or something, maybe both?
I can make a chrome orange Elise version. I can also change the drivers hand/arm position to a desirable location.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
238 Posts
payment sent! thanks for the ability to make the car in my color

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks great. Is the side sill really that low on our cars? It seems huge when you're sitting in it.
I like the look of the artwork too, but the engineer in me would like to see a more representative rendition of the aluminum extrusion that is the key design feature that makes this car light and stiff. The extrusion is 10 inches tall from the cockpit floor. I can place a straight edge from door sill to door sill across my hips. The driver's posterior is also a little high in this illustration. The stock seats place your back end within 2 inches of the floor.

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info. I am adjusting the sketch and will post an update soon.

Z

1 - 20 of 44 Posts