The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would say Hi as my first post, as a new owner.. -- 2005 Elise anyone around me over here?

- Jason

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Welcome Jason :wave:

Pictures of your new car are mandatory :p

i was driving through dayton a couple of days ago on my way back from Kansas :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late reply back.. pictured to follow.. so where about's in ohio are you Spectre?

Now gotta go post my 3rd message in the Tech Help after today - Good Grief!

- Jason

·
Registered
663 Posts
What color did you get? I saw one last week in Centerville which is the 1st one I have seen in town. I think is was a blue/silver color or something like that?

Hopefully I will be purchasing a lotus next summer sometime

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm north of you in Piqua. I have a 2006 British Racing Green Elise with sillver racing stripes. I deploy for the military so I'm not home much. Will be home in March though for most of the summer.

I found a great speed shop, South Indy Customs, ask for Clint. He currently has my car and is installing the VF stage 2 SC and a whole slew of things.

Awesome guy, loves Lotus's and is very fair on price. His wife has a Neon Green Exige that she AutoX's.

Hopefully we can all get together this summer for some drives. My best friend has the GTR, and yes, it is Godzilla

Darrin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome! As others have said - we wanna see pics!

I'm up just north of Columbus, but grew up in Dayton (Centerville) and visit there quite often.

We just had a small Lotus meetup in Columbus - I think I'm going to try to get a much larger and regular cars and coffee kind of meet up going in the Spring... stay tuned.

Again, welcome and enjoy the car! Looks like we may have some nice weather in the next few days - we have to take advantage of it before the long cold winter sets in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts