The Lotus Cars Community banner

New England Events 2022

661 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Catsailr27
The NEMOLL calendar is updated and any new event info will be added throughout the season. If you notice any missing events of general interest to Lotus owners, let me know.

Most events are also posted in the Northeast Region forum, but I maintain mailing lists to help get the word out. I recommend subscribing to the forum (new threads via email options) to receive emails about posts. If you want to get on a mailing list, send me a PM. Emails are all BCC with links to events/discussions to avoid inbox chatter.

If you aren't familiar with NEMOLL, it is a local chapter of Lotus Ltd. See the web site for more information. I'm always looking for Lotus Ltd. members to plan or lead events. No event is too small. Contact me if interested.

Key events for 2022:
  • Club Meets
    • LOG 41 - West Virginia - Sept 09-11
  • Shows
    • British by the Sea - Waterford, CT
    • British Car Day at Larz Anderson - Brookline, MA
    • British Invasion - Stowe, VT - A very popular British car show weekend
    • BCNH Show of Dreams - Hudson, NH
  • Cars & Coffee (Monthly)
    • Larz Anderson Cars & Coffee - Popular C&C in a great location. All events in calendar
    • Seacoast Cars & Coffee Added as a regular meeting location since a number of Lotus owners attend regularly, it's a good location for ME, NH, & North Shore, MA members, and it's a great area in general to drive being in the middle of the 1A/1B/103 route
Reactions: 3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Correct dates for British Invasion in Stowe VT are Sept 9, 10, 11...
Correct dates for British Invasion in Stowe VT are Sept 9, 10, 11...
Humm Log jam for Brit invasion looks like!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.