The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's actually a very early promotional video back from the Bahar era. Although, not sure if it was actually ever used as a commercial. Either way, nice to see the company spending a few bucks on adverts.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The ad will play during the first 2 F1 races. Practice and Qualifying, plus the race. I saw it and it looks like a re-edit of an earlier ad. I don't care, seems the new owners are willing to start marketing the car and I am very happy to see this.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
6,999 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
4,688 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
The ad will play during the first 2 F1 races. Practice and Qualifying, plus the race. I saw it and it looks like a re-edit of an earlier ad. I don't care, seems the new owners are willing to start marketing the car and I am very happy to see this.
Agreed Tom, glad they are starting to push the brand again. Unfortunately, I wish the F1 team could be doing better.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
239 Posts
Was just watching my recording of the F1 qualifying and immediately had to stop and backup. Didn't see that coming!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
Showed quite a few times during the race & aftershow. Too bad they didn't do it last year when the team was doing well. I'm sure they'll be back to form soon.

Where else can you see an Evora commercial followed by a Rolex commercial? I love F1.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts