The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I finally pulled the trigger on an Evora S after about 6 months of shopping. I came from a Volvo V60 Polestar which was a stealthy torque monster and an amazing wagon (but pretty hefty) - being a single guy I don't really need all the space. I've always loved the Evora ever since they were released many years ago. It wasn't until Geely acquired lotus when I started really considering a used one. Prices seemed to be fair - resale value holding not too badly so why not pull the trigger. Many months of searching and I'm finally here today.

I drove this guy from Raleigh NC to Atlanta which was not the easiest trip - the front tires are pretty worn and I was anxious for rock chips. I'll be changing of fluids and tires to get this thing back to new this weekend! I'm also planning a paint restoration / ceramic coat soon since the black pack roof is strangely not holding as well as the rest of the paint.

There's a couple Elise / Exige owners on the local FB
group in the Atlanta area, but I haven't seen many evora owners. I'm really excited to start driving this thing - which it does fantastically. I'm still getting over the shock of how beautiful it is.

Thanks - JBB

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sweet looking Evora. There are a few Evora's around ATL, though a lot more Eliges. In the spring we should have some mountain drives that usually has an Evora or two (FB pages - Lotus, Ltd Southeast. Make sure to take it to Caffeine and Octane on March 1st and introduce it (we are in the Exotic lot, so you don't have to worry about getting a spot).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet looking Evora. There are a few Evora's around ATL, though a lot more Eliges. In the spring we should have some mountain drives that usually has an Evora or two (FB pages - Lotus, Ltd Southeast. Make sure to take it to Caffeine and Octane on March 1st and introduce it (we are in the Exotic lot, so you don't have to worry about getting a spot).
Thanks! I joined the FB group. I'll definitely be at Caffeine & Octane next month.

Reactions: SS Lotus Elise

·
Registered
138 Posts
Oh man was this the one at Apex Imports? I saw it listed and wanted to go check it out for fun but it was sold before I had the chance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man was this the one at Apex Imports? I saw it listed and wanted to go check it out for fun but it was sold before I had the chance.
It was! I had to make some fast decisions, the salesmen kept saying they got so many calls on it - I'm sure that was half true. Anyways despite some maintenance neglect, I felt good about it and ultimately happy so far - although it's only been a week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts