The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

sorry for the crappy iphone pic.

Hi all I have been lurking the forums for some time now. I have wanted all types of Lotuses from S1, S2 Exige and now the Evora. Well I finally pulled the trigger this time and got myself one and could not be happier.

I really wanted one in white on black and I found it! My car came with sports package, tech package, sport exhaust, and a few other features.

Overall loving every minute in this car.

in my opinion for the price, looks, power to weight (it's at least quick enough in my opinion), 4 seater kind of car. this one wins it!

Love it!

Aloha,

David

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well you have the exotic sports car in Hawaii, now all you need to do is find a friend who flies helicopters and you can start solving crimes . . . sorry, couldn't resist.

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your purchase. Love the white and black combo!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Aloha, David,
I'm pretty interested by your presentation for 2 reasons :
- I exactly have the same EVORA than you ( Aspen White / black forged wheels and all options )
- i'm coming in vacation for 2 weeks to Kailua ( so if you see a guy in a convertible mustang flashing his headlight, it'll be me!!! )

Cheers!!!!
Michael

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!

and don't forget the most important thing...i need a stache!

Well you have the exotic sports car in Hawaii, now all you need to do is find a friend who flies helicopters and you can start solving crimes . . . sorry, couldn't resist.

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your purchase. Love the white and black combo!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey michael, very similar! but mine has the dark gunmetal forged wheels, but everything else is similar. hope to see you around on the island! make sure you check out lanikai beach!

Aloha, David,
I'm pretty interested by your presentation for 2 reasons :
- I exactly have the same EVORA than you ( Aspen White / black forged wheels and all options )
- i'm coming in vacation for 2 weeks to Kailua ( so if you see a guy in a convertible mustang flashing his headlight, it'll be me!!! )

Cheers!!!!
Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts