The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, second Lotus purchase in a month. Dealer pics attached - my wife and I flew to the Bay Area to pick up the car and had a great day driving it back to Southern California this past weekend. 2013 Evora S IPS 2+2 - I believe every option other than power folding mirrors.

Attachments

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
867 Posts
Welcome to the Lotus family! Very sharp. You must have been pretty good this year for Santa to bring you an Evora!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Two in a month? Leave some for the rest of the world. rotfl Congratulations:clap:!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
How great, Merry Christmas! Have fun and the mirror mod is 5 mins and very easy!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Mike, I did the same thing with my Evora. I bought it from Boardwalk Lotus in Redwood City. Flew in early on a Satty morning and drove her home. Even had time for a little wine tasting and lunch in Santa Barbara on the way home!

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Snazzy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, we got to have lunch at Walker Firestone Brewery on our way home!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ha! It gets 21 mpg @ $1.99 per GGE. About the same price per mile as driving a Prius. (Plus saving 1 - 1 1/2 hours per day in commute time)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Thanks Mike.

I bought a new CT200 for commuting, would have preferred the Crown Vic. Sending you a PM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts