The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used 2012 Evora S with less than 2700 miles on it. I can't want to enjoy it this weekend! I'm new to the forum and a new lotus owner. Where is a good place to start to auto cross? What car clubs should I consider to join?

Thanks

Dan

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Come to Cars & Caffeine tomorrow morning at Club Auto Sport in San Jose. There will be several of us Lotus owners there.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!!! Have fun joyriding! Let's see some pics.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I just picked up a used 2012 Evora S with less than 2700 miles on it. I can't want to enjoy it this weekend! I'm new to the forum and a new lotus owner. Where is a good place to start to auto cross? What car clubs should I consider to join?
You sir seemingly rock. So refreshing to see someone buy one of these and immediately you're looking to do with it what it was designed to - pump adrenaline.

Try to connect with fellow LTer Frank Amoroso as he's in the bay area and an accomplished driver/instructor. If you were in this region I'd highly encourage you to find a BMW or PCA (Porsche club) event. If you go to a track day and it's your first just be sure to have an instructor with you at all times in the car. There are actually several threads on this subject already, just search for posts by me and you can find some recent ones.

Oh and PICTURES PLEASE!?!?!?! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just joined GGLC!!!! A ride to sierras sounds fun.... Thanks for the heads up.
Here she is in Canyon Red glory!
Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome Dan, love the canyon red!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts