The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Just picked up a 2013 IPS Evora S this past weekend. Been a long time lurker, around 2 years. Finally found the right one, had to fly across the country to get it but it was well worth the wait and the drive back! Unfortunately there's still snow up here so I'm storing it for now. Gave it a good bath once I got it home and put it on the tender.

Initial impressions are great! Everything I was hoping for and really lives up to all my expectations. Not many of us in Wisconsin!

-Ryan

Attachments

·
Parts Finder
238 Posts
Congrats!! Love the snow pic, my Esprit saw snow flakes a few times here in New York.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone!

Just picked up a 2013 IPS Evora S this past weekend. Been a long time lurker, around 2 years. Finally found the right one, had to fly across the country to get it but it was well worth the wait and the drive back! Unfortunately there's still snow up here so I'm storing it for now. Gave it a good bath once I got it home and put it on the tender.

Initial impressions are great! Everything I was hoping for and really lives up to all my expectations. Not many of us in Wisconsin!

-Ryan
Very nice! Love the tail of those ones. Hope spring arrives soon! Need a few days of Mother Nature's Salt-be-gone (rain).

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
856 Posts
Welcome! Good to see another Evora in WI. I used to be in Fond du Lac, but recently moved out of state (but visit frequently to see family). It’s hard to tell if your car is carbon gray, but that’s the color of mine and another owner’s in Elkhart Lake. Below is a photo of a drive we had a few years ago and a few Evoras showed up. Enjoy the car when the salt gets washed off the roads!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm going to TRY and wait for spring, but we'll see, might sneak it out early. The color is actually Sienna Brown, tough to capture it in the light, I'll definitely be taking more pictures soon once the weather turns. I'll try and capture the color better just so people can actually get a good reference, not many good Sienna Brown pictures on the internet.

That looks like a good turnout at Elkhart Lake, is it an annual gathering or was it just a one time thing? I wouldn't mind tracking down some more Lotus owners.

·
Registered
2013 Lotus Evora S- Carbon Grey SOLD 2020 Lotus Evora GT Olive Green
267 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase! I’m the one that lives in Elkhart Lake. I have a 2013 Carbon Grey Evora S.......that picture was from a spirited drive from north IL to Lake Geneva. Watch the Midwest area on this forum for meets and events!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Congrats and have fun driving meaningless errands with that huge grin on your face ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts