The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it is way more fun to be a forum member and actually own a Lotus!

I drove my 2006 Black Lotus Exige home in the pouring rain on my 40 mile ride home yesterday, and even in the rain I was happy as a clam.

I'd like to thank my beautiful wife that was a few months pregnant with our first, 4 years ago, who took a drive out to the Lotus Dealership for me, 40 miles away, to test drive a 2005 Elise. I new within 5 minutes of that drive that a Lotus was the car for me.

Thanks to all the members here for sharing information and just being cool, especially Andy, AKA GreatNeckLawyer for helping me find the right car for me.

I live in Northport, NY, say hi if you see me.

+anthony

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Black is beautiful baby! Glad to have another Exige in the Northeast. Be sure to sign on to the Exige Registry thread. A great picture would be your two kids looking out from the "Trunk"

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...congratulations on a great car!..

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
congratulations!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Black is beautiful baby! Glad to have another Exige in the Northeast. Be sure to sign on to the Exige Registry thread. A great picture would be your two kids looking out from the "Trunk"
Congratulations, that story was better than a movie for me! Ive wanted an exige since 2006 and im 21 and came from nothing. Im about to be in a position to buy one, thanks to the us military. I hope you smile everytime you see it! Get a good drive in for me, God Bless

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey Axexige,
First off welcome and congrats ! I live in Dix Hills and hopefully will be buying an exige as well within the upcoming months :) If you dont mind me asking where did you pick yours up?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congratulations !!

·
Registered
469 Posts
love the car and love Black!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts