The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I would like to thank Max at Lotus Of Greenville, along with Aaron and Steve at Sport Auto for all of their help. After searching around for the last 8 months, I finally pulled the trigger on an Exige. It is an 2006 with 21000 miles on it. It has all the options I had wanted on it, plus more. The only plans I have for the near future consists of wrapping the car, as red is not my favorite color:D. If anyone has any insight on wraps, feel free to share, as I am just now beginning the searching process. I am glad to now be apart of the lotus community!

The car I parted ways with before buying the Lotus. Still miss it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Car looks really clean. Is wrapping cheaper than just painting it?
Most of the time it is. Honestly, I would rather paint it, but wrapping it gives me the ability to peel it off in the future when I plan to sell it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Nice car! Personally I like the red. Painting will always look nicer but the 3M 1080 stuff is very good. They don't have a HUGE colour range but there are enough options :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car! Personally I like the red. Painting will always look nicer but the 3M 1080 stuff is very good. They don't have a HUGE colour range but there are enough options :)
Thanks! As long as I can find white, black, or matte black I'm set.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Just keep a color that still matches the vanity plate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts