The Lotus Cars Community banner

Assuming the new Exige wheels fit our fed Elise, who would buy them if they were made

• Yup

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming the new Exige wheels fit our fed Elise, who would buy them if they were made available to us through our dealerships. I don't mean making the wheels an option to order with your car but it would be a purchase after you received your car. Ya know what I mean?

·
Registered
607 Posts
If they are lighter than LSS wheels as well, I will definitely consider them.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I don't doubt that they're at worst equal in weight to the LSS wheels. They'd look really good on Yellow or CO, but I think that if I'm gonna get the Red, I'll stick with silver wheels.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
One thing to consider is how they would behave on a non LSS suspension and their effect on understeer.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I'll definitely do whatever I can to get my hands on a set provided they weigh the same as or less than the LSS wheels.

If they're heavier, I'll pass.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
From what i have heard our Sport Pack wheels are the lightest wheels that Lotus will offer. These will actually be an option on the Exige as well. The black wheels on the autoshow Exiges are the Exige standard wheels and are heavier than the US Sport Pack wheels.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts