The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove by the old Calabasas Lambo & Lotus dealer the other day and there's a LP640 roadster in the showroom with a new sign on the building. "Something exotics" sorry driving too quick to get it all. :D I always knew someone would move in.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It will never last. It's located in an area where there is a lower level of living. If they relocate to THOUSAND OAKS (that's where the highest of echelon of life exists), then the business will be highly successful.

(I just wanted to how long Mopho will find this post...rotfl)

Actually I saw the exotic bldg last week, in the corner of my eye, like you.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Looks like it's already open for business...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Looks like it's already open for business...
Hmmm... looks like the kept the Lamborghini furniture. Those benches are like uniforms for all Lambo dealers.

Wonder who Benny's financier is... hmmm....

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Hmmm... looks like the kept the Lamborghini furniture. Those benches are like uniforms for all Lambo dealers.

Wonder who Benny's financier is... hmmm....
Good eye.

;)

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh damn, what have you been up to, zaven?

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's messed up. 1st it was gold prices, now economy. :wallbang: How's the Z4M?

·
Registered
202 Posts
that's messed up. 1st it was gold prices, now economy. :wallbang: How's the Z4M?
yea well its pretty bad out there (people dont have money)... you should go buy jewelry and tell your friends aswell... better yet just come buy from me, help me get closer to my Exige S :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts